Sunday, July 20, 2008

Starting my 1st blog!!

Hmmm.... No idea why i wanna start a blog. Maybe just coz i see every1 has one and always talking about other people's blog, about how interesting and amusing their blogs are. Maybe some1 out there could explain to me in detail wat blogging is all about.

For those viewing this blog, I'm Ralph Ong. So just call me Ralph. I'm just an ordinary guy who loves to socialize around and has a great sense of humour (I think so :p ... I've gotta double check with my frenz thou). I'm a country boy who lived out of modern civilization for the 1st 5yrs of his life, climbed many tree (fell from some of them as well) and also chased many chickens and ducks. Much to tell about myself but i guess everyone will find out eventually after reading this blog.

Lets the journey of this blog begins...

3 comments:

Tze Ling said...

u started a blog either coz of the hip trend of blog or u influence by me?:P

Blogging is abt writing anything, depends on u the writer. Well, of coz not sensitive issues like political issues.

i'm waiting for u to change ur blog template/layout to a more beautiful one :P. Tell me if u need my help on this.

Take ur sweet time exploring the blogging world. <3

Ralph said...

I think partially influenced by you. All ur FAULT!!! :p

Tze Ling said...

ur surname shud change to 'lai' leh, accuse me for influencing u. it's not a bad thing anyway. after all, u like to copy cat me. so, ur OWN fault. hahaha!!! bleakkk